Milpitas Sewer Main Services
Reliable Sewer Repair & Installations in San Jose
Your sewer drain pipes are an important part of your home or business’s water system. It’s important to keep them functioning as there can be some uncomfortable, even harmful consequences. For instance, when sewage backs up, it can create health risks due to contamination from mold and bacteria. For reasons like this, it’s important to avoid neglecting your sewer. When things go wrong, don’t wait; give Amor Plumbing a call to schedule an appointment today! Our well-trained, clean professionals will handle the problem quickly, leaving behind a new or improved sewer system with our thorough and effective sewer main repairs, replacement, and maintenance services. Make sure you take a look at our 5 star reviews!
Pipe Problems? We Can Help!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a homeowner in Milpitas or run a restaurant in San Jose; at some point, you’re likely to run into issues with your sewer pipes. That’s where we come in. At Amor Plumbing, we bring decades of experience to the job. No matter what’s wrong with your sewer main, we are confident we can fix the issue fast while maintaining the highest industry standards. In addition to our expert sewer services, make sure your drain is also taken care of so it doesn't cause bigger problems down the road.
Below are some of the sewer issues we address:
- Broken, cracked, or offset pipes: When soil is shifting and settling it can damage pipes. We also address frozen pipes that crack or break.
- Collapsed pipes: A common issue caused by a collapsed pipe is a blocked flow.
- Blockage: Blockages are a familiar headache for many homeowners. Sewer main issues might be a buildup of grease or a foreign object.
- Corrosion: As pipes age, they deteriorate. Years of corrosion can cause pipes to collapse, causing various problems.
- Root infiltration: Tree roots can extend until they crack and break sections of your sewer system.
- Leaking joints: Seals between pipe sections break, allowing leaks to occur.
- Bellied pipe: A sunken pipe section that collects waste.
- Off-grade pipe: It’s possible you might have had a substandard pipe installed that later fails.
We are the plumbing company to call when you want to get your sewer main or other plumbing problems fixed without having to worry about them again. We get repairs or part replacements correct the first time (and last time!). We’re ready and standing by to be the one-stop solution to your sewer troubles.
Milpitas Sewer Main Services & More
We’re here to meet your sewer main needs. A few related services we offer include:
- Video camera inspections
- Property or city clean-out installations and repairs
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- Sewer line location
Servicing sewer mains from San Jose to Milpitas. Call (408) 716-3889 today to schedule an appointment.
Quality Workmanship & Service
With more than 30 years of professional plumbing experience, you can trust the Amor Plumbing team to handle your job efficiently!
Upfront & Affordable Pricing
We have free consultations and estimates. We never add hidden fees or surprises to the bill, which provides peace of mind.
Fully Stocked Vehicles
Out team is prepared with all the necessary tools to get the job done efficiently.
Authorized Service & Repair Professionals
Our plumbers and service technicians are factory trained and authorized service providers who can install, repair, and perform maintenance on your plumbing products and will complete your project on time.
“Knowledgeable and customer-centric with A+ Service.”- Alex L.
“Super satisfied with his professionalism and quality of work. Definitely would recommend Amor Plumbing too anybody with any water heater issues.”- Bryan H.
“Wow! Amazing customer service from start to finish. I cannot say enough about the service I received from Amor.”- THJ