Milpitas Water Main Services
Trust the Plumbing Repair & Replacement Experts in San Jose
As time passes, it’s likely your water main is going to need service. Whether it’s time to update your water lines or you find your home experiencing low pressure, Amor Plumbing is ready to handle your main pipe issues. Our specialists use only the best quality tools to get the job done right, and fast. Coping with a broken water main? It’s best to move fast, this problem can drastically deteriorate your quality of life. Don’t hesitate to act if there’s a leaking or broken water main. Get the reliable service you deserve, and get it today!
How to Know If Your Water Main or Line Is the Problem
The main water pipe is, as the name suggests, the primary method by which water enters your home. Water gets pumped into a home or business through these main pipes, which are typically buried under roads and sidewalks. Because of this, pipes typically can’t be accessed without digging. When a water main breaks, it can have a very immediate and negative impact on your home or business.
Causes of water main failures include:
- Corrosion: Old pipes wear down, eventually weakening and breaking.
- Pipe material: Material can be a factor in how a water pipe fails. For instance, iron pipes installed before 1980 are vulnerable to cracking when they contract and expand due to changing temperatures.
- Construction errors: It’s practically a cliché, but confusion during unrelated construction could cause a worker to accidentally puncture or break a main water pipe, requiring immediate repairs.
- Weakening foundation: If a water main leaks, it can cause water to seep into your home’s foundation, gradually causing it to weaken. If your home’s foundation is noticeably damaged, it’s a good idea to check for potential water main pipe leaks.
Because of the amount of damage a broken water main can cause, not to mention the intensive nature of repairs, it’s crucial to get professionals on the job as soon as you suspect something is wrong. You might not know it’s the water main, but there are usually telltale signs of plumbing troubles that, when one of our experts gets called in, will be recognized.
Signs a main water pipe is leaking or otherwise compromised:
- Foul smelling water
- Low water pressure
- Puddles in your home and yard
- Leaking around a fire hydrant
- Damp drywall
- Very high water bills
Quality Workmanship & Service
With more than 30 years of professional plumbing experience, you can trust the Amor Plumbing team to handle your job efficiently!
Upfront & Affordable Pricing
We have free consultations and estimates. We never add hidden fees or surprises to the bill, which provides peace of mind.
Fully Stocked Vehicles
Out team is prepared with all the necessary tools to get the job done efficiently.
Authorized Service & Repair Professionals
Our plumbers and service technicians are factory trained and authorized service providers who can install, repair, and perform maintenance on your plumbing products and will complete your project on time.
“Amazing customer service and will definitely be referring my friends and family.”- Danae M.
“The work was perfection. If I ever have a water heater problem, these plumbers are the ones I'd call again.”- Janice C.
“Very professional and knowledgeable in the Plumbing industry. Reliable and prices I can live with.”- Past Customer