Hard water remains a widespread plumbing issue across the country. That includes residents in Milpitas, particularly those who don’t make use of water treatment services. If you have hard water, it can cause a host of issues ranging from embarrassing toilet and shower stains to foul-smelling water. At Amor Plumbing, we use water softeners and filters to improve the quality of your water as well as rid your home’s water supply of the excess minerals that can cause problems in the first place. Best of all, our specialists provide treatment without the use of harsh chemicals or salt.
We never add hidden fees or surprises to the bill, which provides peace of mind.
Fully Stocked Trucks
Our team is prepared with all the necessary tools to get the job done efficiently.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our plumbers are licensed and fully trained and will complete your project on time.
The Aquasana Rhino is a long-lasting water filtration system. Once installed, it will keep your water clean and delicious by removing heavy metals, organic chemicals, and other harmful substances. For example, the Rhino can filter up to 97% of Chlorine. Amor Plumbing is an officially authorized installer of the Aquasana whole house water filtration system.
The Power of Water Softening with Simplysoft
Want to soften your water without hurting the environment? We recommend Simplysoft. As authorized installers, we are company-trained to use this product for scale prevention purposes. We prefer this softener for water treatment throughout your entire home as it is salt-free and doesn’t use harsh chemicals. We are proud to use Simplysoft, as it helps customers enjoy softer water, while being eco-friendly and considerably safer than alternatives.
Call us at (408) 716-3889 to talk more about our Milpitas water treatment services.
“Amazing customer service and will definitely be referring my friends and family.”- Danae M.
It’s relatively easy to tell if your home has hard water troubles. The symptoms tend to manifest in a few common ways. Below are some of the more common symptoms of an ongoing hard water issue.
Look out for:
- Film on your skin: After washing your hands or showering, you might notice a leftover residue on your skin.
- Mineral stains in toilets: Reddish or brownish stains appear in your toilet that are tough to scrub away, and repeatedly return.
- Food and drinks taste strange: When used in cooking, hard water can sometimes affect the way your beverages or meals taste.
- Spots on dishware or silverware: White scales or spots on dishes are often a sign of hard water.
- Soap scum: Hard water reacts badly with soap, leading to residue on sinks and in showers.
- Faded clothing: Because the calcium and mineral deposits from hard water stay in your clothes, it will cause the fabric to fade over time.
If you notice any of these problems, call Amor Plumbing today for our reliable water treatment services designed to rid your home of hard water.