Signs You Have Hard Water Problems
It’s relatively easy to tell if your home has hard water troubles. The symptoms tend to manifest in a few common ways. Below are some of the more common symptoms of an ongoing hard water issue.
Look out for:
- Film on your skin: After washing your hands or showering, you might notice a leftover residue on your skin.
- Mineral stains in toilets: Reddish or brownish stains appear in your toilet that are tough to scrub away, and repeatedly return.
- Food and drinks taste strange: When used in cooking, hard water can sometimes affect the way your beverages or meals taste.
- Spots on dishware or silverware: White scales or spots on dishes are often a sign of hard water.
- Soap scum: Hard water reacts badly with soap, leading to residue on sinks and in showers.
- Faded clothing: Because the calcium and mineral deposits from hard water stay in your clothes, it will cause the fabric to fade over time.
If you notice any of these problems, call Amor Plumbing today for our reliable water treatment services designed to rid your home of hard water.